By accessing, signing up or using this Site and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the Additional Terms. Any use in violation of the Terms and the Additional Terms constitutes trespass and/or infringement of the rights of the site sponsor and may result in legal action against you. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and the Additional Terms, please do not access, agree to the terms or use the Site.
Copyright © 2018, Dhyan Vimal
All Rights Reserved
First Publication Copyright © 1995, Dhyan Vimal
Copyright © – all revisions 1995-2018 Dhyan Vimal
The Zazen Group consists of the group of companies as stated in the homepage of the zazenworldwide.com website.
They include at present :
- Zazen Worldwide Sdn Bhd (551668-D)
- Zazen Design & Production Sdn Bhd (644275-H)
- Zazen Health Solutions Sdn Bhd (731466-X)
- Society for the Teachings of Dhyan Vimal, Malaysia (1317-09-SEL)
- Friends to Mankind Society of Malaysia (2022-09-SEL)
- Dhyan Vimal Institute for Higher Learning, Inc Canada (BC0792263)
The Zazen Group reserves the sole right to change, add, remove or modify this list of companies at any time without prior notice. The above information is provided by the Zazen Group as a service to its readers and may be used for informational purposes only. The Zazen Group and its affiliates, employees, officers, agents and representatives (collectively, “Relevant Personnel”) assume no responsibility for errors, omissions, damage or any inconvenience caused from reliance of the above list.
- “Personal data” means the details provided by you (e.g. name, address, telephone, email, identification number, transaction data including credit card number, etc)
- “Site” means the website located at dhyanvimalinstitute.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it and includes news, blogs, events, advertisements and any other contents published on it; and
“You/your” means any person who accesses and/or uses the Site and/or making a order through the Site in any manner whatsoever including persons browsing the Site, posting comments or any content or responding to any advertisements or content on the Site.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE
Dhyan Vimal and/or the Zazen Group provide access to this Site to provide information about Dhyan Vimal, the schools, the work, the writings, music, art, and products created by or associated with Dhyan Vimal. We welcome all users to access or use this Site subject to these Terms.
You shall also abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through this Site.
You may download the downloadable items (including but not limited to photographs) displayed on this Site for personal use but only if you make only one machine readable copy and/or one print copy. Any other use requires permission of Zazen Worldwide Sdn Bhd as set out below. You are also not permitted to publish or distribute the downloadable items by any means whether digital or otherwise including posting of the same on websites, social media and any other form of media; print or otherwise.
By registering as a user of the Site, you warrant that:
- the personal data which you provide when you register as a user is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- you will review and update your personal data by logging into your account;
- you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account.
- you are at least 18 years old. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a user of this Site and are not allowed to transact or use this Site.
- your use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the enclosed terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
By establishing an account with us, and each time you use this site, download or make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for the Zazen Group to contact you at your e-mail address or contact number if necessary.
PLACING A PURCHASE
By placing a purchase through this Site, you warrant that you are:
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- at least 18 years old; and
- agree to be bound by these Terms and the Additional Terms. Please read through the Additional Terms carefully prior to placing a purchase.
After placing a purchase, you will receive an email from the Zazen Group acknowledging our receipt of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us. All orders are solely subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the Zazen Group. All payments are processed immediately after your order is accepted. Please refer to the Additional Terms for all terms and conditions relating to purchases.
Consent To Collection, Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We also collect and store your personal journal, answers to Questions, metadata and contextual data in order to facilitate the running of this program. This data will be deleted from our servers after the stipulated number of months of access to the programme from the date you first commenced the programme.
Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail/Contact Number
By establishing an Account with us, and each time you use this site, download or make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for the Zazen Group to contact you at your e-mail address or contact number if necessary.
All of the copyrights to all the published and unpublished words and works of Dhyan Vimal, as creator/author in all mediums, whether written or otherwise, including audio, video, electronic, multimedia, talks, news, articles, logos, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips and photographs of Dhyan Vimal as well as the derivative works and other writings, music, art, and products created or otherwise associated with Dhyan Vimal (collectively “Content”), are owned or held by Dhyan Vimal and/or the Zazen Group.
The word “copyright” means the entire copyright and design right, visual rights, sound recording rights, including articles, graphics, logos, interfaces and trade marks or other intellectual property and any and all analogous rights subsisting under international treaties and the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world.
The Zazen Group is actively publishing and licensing these works throughout the world. If you are interested in any of the materials or works, permission for reprint or any other format of use or publishing or licensing, broadcast, requests, copyright or trademark questions, please contact:
Zazen Worldwide Sdn Bhd (551668-D)
No.28-2, Jalan PJU 5/15, Dataran Sunway
Kota Damansara 47810,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
For published materials, audio cassettes, compact discs, digital versatile discs or other materials or questions, please contact:
Zazen Design & Production Sdn Bhd
No.28-2, Jalan PJU 5/15, Dataran Sunway
Kota Damansara 47810,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
The Content of this Site is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Any and all Content published on this Site is protected by copyright and trademark law throughout the world under the applicable laws of individual countries and international treaties and are owned or held by Dhyan Vimal or the Zazen Group or the party credited as the provider of the Content (as the case may be).
In addition, the Content of this Site is provided by the Zazen Group as a service to its readers and may be used for informational purposes only. Dhyan Vimal and/or the Zazen Group and their respective Relevant Personnel assume no responsibility for errors, omissions, damage or any inconvenience caused from using the content or the archives.
Unauthorized modification, copying, reproduction, selling, distributing, publishing, display, performing, creating derivation works, hiring, lending, transmission, broadcast or in any way exploiting any Content on this Site is strictly prohibited; nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database. Material from this site may not be sold or otherwise distributed for profit. However, you may download the downloadable items displayed on this Site for your own personal, non-commercial use but only if you make only one machine readable copy and/or one print copy. Any other use requires permission of Zazen Design & Production Sdn Bhd. Permission for digital reuse, reprint or any other publishing requests should be addressed to:
Zazen Design & Production Sdn Bhd (644275-H)
No.28-2, Jalan PJU 5/15, Dataran Sunway
Kota Damansara 47810,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Please note that acknowledging the source of the copyrighted material does not substitute for obtaining permission.
Permission requests are used to notify the copyright holder of the intended use, to verify the authenticity of a material, and to make arrangements on a case by case basis for use of a material. Please note that acknowledging the source of a copyrighted material does not substitute for obtaining permission.
GUIDELINES FOR COPYRIGHT PERMISSION REQUESTS
All requests must be made in writing (fax or e-mail is preferred.)
All requests are to include the following information, where applicable:
- name of Individual or name of company.
- Complete contact information (eg. address, telephone, fax, e-mail).
- Details of the print/publication/broadcasting format.
- Details of the material you would like to use.
- Your circulation/print run (if any)/ potential to view/target audience.
- Expected date of publication/broadcasting.
- Financial details/price of your publication/cost of broadcasting.
- The length/period you wish to use the material.
For universities, colleges, courses, lectures/seminars, newsletters, internal use and display, please include:
- The course reading package.
- A sample of the lecture, seminar, presentation.
- The place of display, distribution, etc.
- Number of copies.
- When and to whom it will be distributed. Name of course/workshop/lecture, etc.
- Cost to attendees (if any).
- Is it advertiser-supported? Non-profit?
Please also provide a brief description of your organization or publication or supply us with a copy of your publication.
AMONG THE FACTORS CONSIDERED ARE:
- the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for non-profit educational purposes;
- the nature of the copyrighted work;
- the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
- the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
Permission requests for small portions of a copyright material need to go through a relatively simple process that includes providing the above listed factors and other important information, as well as a description and/or listing of the material being requested for use.
Permission requests to translate and produce foreign-language editions of copyrighted books and/or talks need to go through a more extensive legal process. Please contact Zazen Worldwide Sdn Bhd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For permission requests of video, audio, and photos, please contact Zazen Design & Production Sdn Bhd directly at email@example.com.
DENIAL OF REQUESTS:
We reserve all rights to refuse any requests to use, reproduce or reprint any of the Dhyan Vimal’s materials absolutely and solely at our discretion without offering any reasons.
ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL:
Once permission is granted, Zazen Worldwide Sdn Bhd will supply the original source material together with instructions for credits, copyright and trademark information and required links.
Dhyan Vimal or the Zazen Group have licenses to use but may not own the copyright to everything that appears on our website or which is published in various formats. If the copyright to the material is owned by Dhyan Vimal or the Zazen Group, we can grant permission. Otherwise, please contact the original copyright owner directly. We will specify in our response the ownership of the material.
The Zazen Group may license electronic publishing rights limited to specific requests. If you are interested to publish the copyrighted material in electronic format, please contact Zazen Design & Production Sdn Bhd at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request and/or proposal.
Neither Dhyan Vimal nor the Zazen Group nor any of their Relevant Personnel shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site.
Everything on this Site is provided on a “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Neither Dhyan Vimal nor the Zazen Group nor any of their Relevant Personnel warrant the accuracy of any of the material contained in this Site or that it fits any particular purpose including any link to another web site or resource and shall not be liable for any loss, damages or expenses sustained by the user as a result of any errors or omissions arising from information found in this Site, however caused.
While every care is taken to upkeep and maintain this Site, Dhyan Vimal or the Zazen Group or any of their Relevant Personnel give no guarantees as to the completeness, accuracy, currency, reliability of any content or the results obtained from the use of this information. No warranty of any kind is given, either express or implied. The information on the website is updated from time to time but may not always be up-to-date in every respect. No responsibility is accepted for loss arising from inaccurate or incomplete information, however, caused.
In no event will Dhyan Vimal or the Zazen Group or any of their Relevant Personnel, be liable for any incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, however caused or other property, by reason of your use of, access to, or downloading of any material from, this site.
By accessing and using this Site, you agree that Content downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this Website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be solely and entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, however caused. Some jurisdictions may not allow certain limitations of warrantees and damages, so some of the above exclusions may not all apply to you.
The Zazen Group reserves the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Site;
- change any of these Terms and the Additional Terms from time to time, effective on the date of posting to the Site. Your continued use of or access to the Site and/or placing a purchase following posting of any changes to these Terms and the Additional terms constitutes acceptance of those changes;
- in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site, with or without notice to you, which includes (but is not limited to):
(1) you attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or provide assistance to others attempting to do so,
(2) your overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting digital media streaming or downloading the content,
(3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site,
(4) you violate of these Terms,
(5) your failure to pay for purchases,
(6) copyright infringement,
(7) unexpected operational difficulties, or
(8) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; and/or cancel any of your purchases from time to time.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Site, you may not use this Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is libellous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on this site, including, but not limited to:
- using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- sending unsolicited e-mail, spam, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; or
- hijacking all or any part of the site content, deleting or changing any site content, or linking to the site without our specific written permission.
You are prohibited to use or contact this Site to disrupt or damage the Site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Dhyan Vimal or the Zazen Group or their Relevant Personnel. You may not direct to or through this Site any unsolicited email (spam).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
While any personal details sent to this Site and the Zazen Group is subject to our policy on privacy and protection of personal data, we understand that all information you communicate to this Site or the Zazen Group through the Internet (including any remark, suggestion, idea, content, graphics, etc.) become and will remain our exclusive property with unrestricted rights to use it, without compensating you or anyone else for them. In addition, any such information will not have to be treated by us as private and confidential.
All information given through the Contact Us becomes exclusive property of the Zazen Group. By submitting an Enquiry, you consent to the inclusion of your personal data in our database and authorise us to share such information with our network. The Zazen Group reserves the right to use and reuse all information and other personally identifiable user information.
In compliance with the relevant Data Protection Laws applicable, as amended from time to time, You agree and give your consent to the holding and processing of personal data relating to You in any form (whether obtained in writing, electronically or otherwise) by the Zazen Group, for purposes connected with the relationship between the parties and internal administration purposes. You further agree to the Zazen Group making this information available to companies and legal and regulatory authorities throughout the world in accordance with applicable laws.
COMMENTS AND FORUMS
This Site may contain discussion board services, comments, chat group and/or other forums or discussions (collectively, “Forums”). The information and opinions expressed in the Forums represent the individual’s own views and not those of Dhyan Vimal or the Zazen Group or their Relevant Personnel. Dhyan Vimal and/or the Zazen Group and/or their Relevant Personnel do not endorse and is not responsible for statements, advices, views or opinions made by anyone, other than the admin of the Zazen Group, and they assume no liability or responsibility in connection therewith.
The omission of Dhyan Vimal or the Zazen Group to exercise any right under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right unless formally waived in writing by Dhyan Vimal or the Zazen Group.
These Terms and the Additional Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia without reference to the conflict of law principles thereof. For clarity, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Site shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
EFFECT OF PARTIAL INVALIDITY
If any provision of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable, the remainder will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. If any remedy provided is found to have failed its essential purpose, all limitations of liability and exclusions of damages shall remain in effect.
In the event that any limitation of liability shall fail of its essential purpose, the maximum liability that Dhyan Vimal and or the Zazen Group shall have is limited to any amounts actually paid to Dhyan Vimal and or any companies in the Zazen Group by end user.