An Exercise in Personal Creation
Whenever we wake up from the sleep of who we are, we will simply live the reality and creation that is ours to live out. This is the truth. No other work is needed, just to wake up. We have been asleep or put to be in a state of sleep by which we are ruled by all kinds of things, by which we miss all that is there as ourselves and what we can come to be. This missing of ourselves and what one can come to be is what is felt as a lack or the pain, or the unfulfilled state most experience. This state of sleep is so total, an effort is needed to wake up.
This 6 Rites which are a part of the 18 Rites is the base … the governing rules by which one can come to be awake.
The hardest thing to accept is how amazing and how much there is to oneself and one's possibility. This is an effort for all of humanity in which we are playing a role in the waking of ourselves for all; for only by this, what we know of how life can come to be, will actually come to be.
ABOUT THE STUDY PROGRAMME
This self-study programme is designed in a way for learning to happen naturally, at your pace without influence and any doctrine. It is an invitation to explore for yourself, and by that you come to your insight … to be pure in your waking without others’ input.The key is to keep you as you in you, as how you are, and only then that waking can happen. The mistakes of many teachings are for you to copy or imitate another’s insight and realisation which is false and again it takes you away from you. We hold the truth for all to come to their waking individually and it is unique to each person.
THE EMBODIMENT PROCESS
When you come to it by yourself, the chance of it becoming yours or your embodiment, is high … and by this the natural correction comes to be. The truth behind this is you see the truth for yourself, and by this the waking happens naturally without effort. When this waking is there, the result of the waking follows naturally. The effort is to allow you to come to this by you without any interference.
The key to the programme is not to make you dependent, or a follower, but a master of your own self. In short it has to be a celebration in learning and waking.
This is a 3-week self-study programme which includes all the following features presented in a carefully designed structure curated for your learning experience. This is how it works:
- Watch the video lectures and undertake the study on the 6 Rites Online Learning Portal.
- Join 6 facilitated study sessions for each Rite.
- Explore additional learning resources in the 6 Rites Archive and DV Masterclass Library.
What is Included
- Video and Audio Lectures created by Master Dhyan Vimal
- 6 Study Sessions with Facilitators
- An Intro Session into the Somatic Work
- Personal & Group Exercises
- Access to 6 Rites Archive with Supporting Lectures from DV Masterclass Library
- Invitation to join a Virtual Follow-up Session Live with Master Dhyan Vimal
- One-month Free Access to the DV Masterclass Lecture Library
For non-subscribers and new programme students.
RITE 1 - GOING BEYOND THE AFFECTED STATE
- Lecture 1 - Acknowledging I am a process | Video - 23:26 min
- Lecture 2 - Hopeless Recovery | Video - 34:22 min
- Lecture 3 - Seated in the actual | Video - 30:42 min
- Lecture 4 - The Initiation | Video - 11:30 min
RITE 2 - BEING WITH WHAT IS
- Lecture 1 - The Natural State | Video - 23:47 min
- Lecture 2 - Staying with What is | Video - 23:52 min
- Lecture 3 - Holding Yourself Rightly | Video - 29:57 min
- Lecture 4 - Honouring Yourself | Video - 19:21 min
- Lecture 5 - Discovering Your Desire | Video - 39:15 min
RITE 3 - THE GURU MANTRA, What you are saying yes and no to
- Lecture 1 - The capacity to Participate | Video - 36:15 min
- Lecture 2 - Discovering Your Yes | Video - 24:32 min
- Lecture 3 - Saying Yes to You | Video - 25:10 min
- Lecture 4 - Living the Yes | Video - 14:06 min
RITE 4 - GOING BEYOND LAZINESS
- Lecture 1 - Waking to the flow | Video - 33:12 min
- Lecture 2 - The Capacity to Hold you Rightly | Video - 34:45 min
- Lecture 3 - Participating with Your Fulfilment | Video - 37:35 min
RITE 5 - JAYAM, Living in Victory
- Lecture 1 - Waking Up to Be the Person You are | Video - 23:55 min
- Lecture 2 - The Shift | Video - 30:07 min
- Lecture 3 - Meeting the Challenge Within | Video - 38:32 min
RITE 6 - ARPANAM, What you are dedicating yourself to
- Lecture 1 - Going Beyond Blindness | Video - 42:44 min
- Lecture 2 - Confessing You Love | Video - 35:11 min
- Lecture 3 - Vipassana Instruction | Video - 11:34 min
- Lecture 4 - Earning the Crown | Video - 37:04 min
SCHEDULE OF THE FACILITATED VIRTUAL LIVE SESSIONS
Programme Orientation Session
Saturday, May 15th, 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 11:15 am EDT (Time Converter)
Facilitated Study Sessions for 6 Rites of Creation
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT (Time Converter)
- Saturday, May 22 – Rite 1
- Sunday, May 23 – Rite 2
- Saturday, May 29 – Rite 3
- Sunday, May 30 – Rite 4
- Saturday, June 5 – Rite 5
- Sunday, June 6 – Rite 6
You will also be invited to join a Follow-up Session Live with Dhyan Vimal. Details will be provided during the programme.
Do I need to attend all 6 Study Sessions?
To receive the full learning of the 6 Rites of Creation Programme as it’s designed, it’s recommended to attend all 6 sessions. If you are not able to participate live, you will have access to session recordings for review.
Will the session recordings be available?
Yes, all programme recordings and session materials will be available for you on the 6 Rites Learning Portal after the virtual sessions.
How long will I have access to the programme resources?
All Programme resources will be available for you for two months on the 6 Rites Learning Portal on the DV Institute website.
How long will I have access to the DV Masterclass Library if I am currently not a subscriber?
If you are joining the 6 Rites Programme for the first time, you will be given access to the DV Masterclass Library for 1 month, from the start date of the Programme.