Join us for our very first virtual seminar - Going Beyond
About this Event
With the new everyday changes COVID-19 brings to the world, there are so many things your body is dealing with, both physically and psychologically.
This is a trying time, but it is not just limited to this time. Join us for this 75-minute LIVE virtual talk with clinical nutritionist and practitioner, Allyson Johnson, as she goes through six parameters to balance stress, immune and metabolic functions:
- Going beyond the effect.
- Grounding and strengthening the body to manage all that is included with core nutrients and essential foods.
- Address what to say yes to when it comes to nutrients, food and physical activity, as well as critical things to avoid that weakens the body.
- Push past the laziness and collapse, start to thrive in these uncertain times.
- How to get back to, build and share your strengths.
During the seminar, we will go through:
- Core nutrition – nutrients and food
- Ideal physical movement
- Breathing to release the waves of anxieties
- Living meditation steps
Date: Tuesday, 7 April
Time: 4pm – 5.30pm MDT (Mountain Time)
(Time zone converter: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/)
The talk will last approximately 45 to 50 minutes and we’ll have time for questions (including a breakout room).
We may be separated, but we are not alone. Let’s work through this together!
Our host, Allyson Johnson, has 22 years of experience in the health industry and an extensive background in natural health. This includes studies in Chinese Herbal Medicine, Western Herbal Medicine, Ayurveda and more! She is a trustworthy voice in the world of alternative and natural health.
How to Join?
Or join via zoom: https://zoom.us/j/8454033923
(Tuesday) 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm